Low-Leakage Shielded Power Inductors
The CDMPIH10D38 family from Sumida is an extension of the company's CDMPIH series and is wound with round wire and assembled with Ni-Zn ferrite cores. These power inductors offer inductance values from 1.5μH to 100μH with DCRs ranging from 16.8mΩ to 416.6mΩ, respectively.
P.core and T.core structure are used in CDMPIH10D38, which enable lower flux leakage compared with the traditional shield structure. The CDMPIH10D38 has been optimized for applications that require low flux leakage, such as digital camera.
Applications are expected to include: lens drive motor of mirror-less single-lens reflex camera, and dc-dc converters for auto-focus ultrasonic wave motors. Saturation current ratings (at 20 degrees C) range from 13A to 1.8A.
The CDMPIH series will be further expanded to enrich the Sumida's product portfolio and to fulfill the market demand.
Key features include:
- Ferrite core construction
- Magnetically shielded
- L×W×H: 10.7×10.3×4.0mm Max.
- Product weight: 1.8g(Ref.)
- Moisture Sensitivity Level: 1
- Operating temperature range: -40 to +125 ℃ (including coil's self temperature rise)
- Storage temperature range: -40 to +125 ℃
- Carrier tape and reel packaging
- 500pcs per reel