AEC-Q200 Polymer Hybrid Aluminum Capacitors Provide 20% Increase in Capacitance
Panasonic has announced the new EEH-ZK(U) series Conductive Polymer Hybrid Aluminum SMD Electrolytic Capacitors. These new devices provide 20% more capacitance in the same case sizes reducing the number of capacitors required.
According to Panasonic, using large space-consuming axial, THT and SMD Capacitors to achieve low ESR requirements and good EMC behavior is passé. Panasonic Hybrid Capacitors, combining the advantages of Electrolytic Capacitors with those of solid Polymer Capacitors, have established themselves as reliant and across-the-board solutions in Automotive and Industrial applications alike.
Hybrid technology offers low leakage current and long life in combination with low ESR in smaller case sizes.
The New EEH-ZK(U) Series parts are available in 25- and 35-Vdc and are well-suited when high temperature, high current capability and small case size are being demanded by the application. AEC-Q200 qualification ensures optimal quality and reliability.
- High Capacitance: Increase Of 20% In Same Small Case Sizes
- High Temperature / Long Life: 4000 Hours at 125°C
- Minimum 8000 Hours at 115°C and 16000 Hours at 105°C (If All Recommended Specifications Are Followed)
- High Temperature Lead-Free Reflow
- Low Leakage Current
- Operating Temperature Range: -55°C to +125°C
- Rated Voltage Range: 25- to 35-Vdc
- Vibration-Proof Product Available (including 6.3mm diameter or greater)
- RoHS / REACH Compliant
- AEC-Q200 Qualified
- Extremely High Endurance Ratings
- Vibration Variants Can Withstand Shocks of As Much As 30G. Standard Parts Can Withstand 10G Maximum
- AEC-Q200 Compliance ensures strict quality control standards are being enforced