E-Bike Charger

Hello. I have a wide experience in designing circuit boards. I can design the power supply board that can give you 60V at 3A. My worry is how to terminate it into your motorbike. For the wall outlet, I have no worries about that because I can do it from my end since I can use a universal connector that can work with 115V AC to 240 VAC. If you give me a detailed requirement for your E-Bike charger, I will quickly deliver the board and all the manufacturing files.

Hello. I have a wide experience in designing circuit boards. I can design the power supply board that can give you 60V at 3A. My worry is how to terminate it into your motorbike. For the wall outlet, I have no worries about that because I can do it from my end since I can use a universal connector that can work with 115V AC to 240 VAC. If you give me a detailed requirement for your E-Bike charger, I will quickly deliver the board and all the manufacturing files.

Can I ask a question about it? Yesterday, my friend shared a website with me, which is very helpful for students who need someone to write their essays. This https://domypaper.com/ is the website called domypaper. When I first used them, I was inspired by their work, which has done a great job for a small amount of money. thank you.
Can I ask a question about it?

Edit: Are you still here?