Metalized Polypropylene Capacitor replacement

Dear Experts
Greetings of the day!
Need to know the importance of replacing the Capacitors (Metalized Polypropylene Capacitors ) on sine wave application mainly on Motor run. To be more specific those capacitors that are used in the Output filter of the PWM circuit as low pass filters.

Dear Experts
Greetings of the day!
Need to know the importance of replacing the Capacitors (Metalized Polypropylene Capacitors ) on sine wave application mainly on Motor run. To be more specific those capacitors that are used in the Output filter of the PWM circuit as low pass filters.

Greetings to you too! I'll be happy to explain the importance of replacing metalized polypropylene capacitors in sine wave applications. When searching the internet for dissertation help, I came across the https://mbaessayhelp.com/mba-dissertation-topics/ website. This website helped me write my MBA dissertation chapter using the topics it provided, and I was able to finish my dissertation chapter quickly.
I also want to know about it and it will be more helpful if you will share the video link. Thanks in advance.