Multi-Band Wireless MCU SensorTag Development Kit
The new LaunchPad™ SensorTag kit from Texas Instruments, Inc. (TI) offers integrated environmental and motion sensors, multi band wireless connectivity and easy-to-use software to help you prototype your next connected application. This new offering expands upon the TI LaunchPad ecosystem providing a fully enclosed and battery-operated kit designed to enable rapid prototyping to help Internet-of-Things developers evaluate new product ideas without having to develop any hardware or software from scratch.
With this ready-to-go hardware, developers are able to jumpstart development with out-of-the-box battery operation and four on-board sensors with the flexibility to add many more through TI BoosterPack™ ecosystem and other components.
Making the LaunchPad SensorTag kit more unique, it is based on the CC1352R multi band wireless MCU which is part of the SimpleLink™ microcontroller platform providing all the building blocks for a secure and low-power connected topology. Along with the LaunchPad development ecosystem, developers can easily mix and match hardware to create your desired topology leveraging off the broad offering of wireless connectivity stacks to connect whatever you want, however you want.
- Offers FCC, CE, and IC certified radio for multi band operation at 2.4GHz and Sub-1 GHz empowering the developer with simultaneous operation across multiple wireless stacks (Bluetooth® Low Energy, Sub-1 GHz, Thread, Zigbee®, and 802.15.4)
- Showcases four on board low power sensors: ambient light (OPT3001), temp & humidity (HDC2080), hall effect (DRV5032), accelerometer
- Operates off AAA batteries with option for lower power applications by mounting a coin cell battery holder and running off a CR2032
- Compatible with TI BoosterPack Ecosystem and many more hardware components to expand on features to fit your design
- Supported by SimpleLink Starter mobile app available on both iOS and android
- Provides intuitive configuration with SysConfig
- Showcases the Integrated Passive Component (IPC) specifically designed to operate with CC1352R MCU allowing design simplification reducing RF passive component count from 23 to 3
- LaunchPad SensorTag board and remove-able enclosure
- 10 pin flat ribbon cable for JTAG connection
- Sub 1GHz swivel antenna
- 2 wire female to female cable
- Quick start guide
- AAA batteries (not included)
- SimpleLink CC1352R wireless MCU LaunchPad development kit LAUNCHXL-CC1352R1 (not included but recommended)
- Hardware debug support can be enabled on the LaunchPad SensorTag kit with the optional LAUNCHXL-CC1352R1 development kit