Noisy PWM output signal

Good Afternoon Everyone
Please I need help or technical solutions relating to this issue I encountered with BD2320. I intend to use two bd2320 driver for an interleaved buck converter. one of the channels works well, but after implementing the second channel, the low side output of the BD2320 of both channels now has a lot of noise when the signal is high. I could trace this issue to the capacitor used at the low side input of the driver. I used a 330pf capacitor at the input to the driver (both LIN and HIN), but I only got a nice output from the driver when I removed the input capacitor at the LIN. I have tried different values from 1pf to 1nf but the noise still persists. the datasheet can be found here. I will appreciate any help regarding this issue.
Thanks
noiseless signal.jpg
Noisy Signal.jpg

Interested to know how you solved the noise issue. I was going to suggest checking the trace length to the driver input. A long trace could have enough inductance to cause the signal to oscillate if there is any capacitance in the line. If you zoom into the oscillation, you may find the frequency of the oscillation. A series resistor may help in dampening the oscillation.

Pull the input pins of the gate driver off the PCB. Add a RC to each pin. I used 100 ohms and 47pF. The capacitors must connect to the ground pin of the IC. I measured the frequency and set the RC time constant to just under that frequency.
You probably do not have a good signal at the inputs. Likely the high signal is too low.

It seems like you are facing noise issues with the BD2320 driver in your interleaved buck converter design. Have you considered checking the layout of the capacitors and the ground connections? It's crucial to ensure proper grounding and minimize parasitic elements that could contribute to noise. Additionally, you may want to review the decoupling capacitors and their placement to address noise concerns effectively.