MEAN WELL Releases UltraWide Range Input 60W DIN Rail DCDC ConverterJanuary 23, 2020 by EE Power Editorial
MEAN WELL Releases Ultra-Wide Range Input 60W DIN Rail DC/DC Converter.
MEAN WELL is excited to release our first ultra-wide range input 60W DIN rail DC/DC converter, the DDRH-60 series. Key features include: 150~1500Vdc ultra-wide input range, 4KVdc input-output isolation, -30~+80℃ wide temperature range, operating altitude up to 5000m, potted design with improved environment protection, free air convection cooling, doesn’t require external components for EMC performance, low ripple & noise, DIN rail mountable design, and complete protection features. The product is suitable for solar and wind-powered renewable energy applications, as well as DC power distribution systems that require voltage conversion from high voltage to low voltage DC.
- 150~1500Vdc 10:1 ultra-wide input range
- 57mm slim width, saving DIN rail space
- Potted with silicone gel, provides dust and moisture protection and free air convection cooling capability
- -30～+80℃ ultra-wide temperature range ( >+55℃ de-rating)
- Built-in DC OK relay contact
- Operating altitude up to 5000 meters
- Protections: short circuit / overload / over voltage / over temperature / DC input under-voltage / DC input reverse polarity
- Adjustable output voltage (100~120%)
- Suitable for installation on DIN rail TS-35/7.5 or 15
- Safety approvals: EAC / CE (IEC62109-1, EN55302)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 57 x 93.5 x 105mm
- 3 years warranty