ICE PCB Mount ISE Current Sensors Combine Small Size and High Performance in Cost Effective SolutionJanuary 29, 2020 by EE Power Editorial
This article highlights ICE Components, Inc. pcb mount ISE current sensors combine extremely small size and high performance in a cost effective solution.
ICE Components, Inc. announces a new series of current sensors for use in a wide range of pcb mount applications. The ISE current sensors measure both DC and AC current from 50A up to 200A. The sensors include an integrated core to improve accuracy and provide protection from external stray fields.
The ISE series is available in four standard current ratings of 50A, 100A, 150A and 200A. For applications of over 5k pcs the current sensors can be programmed for unique current ranges or output slopes. They are rated for an operating temperature range of -40 to +130 degrees C.
Key Features Include:
- Integrated bus bar for easy application onto your pcb
- Programmable current measurement slope
- 25.4mm x 18mm footprint and 10.8mm low profile height
- Integrated shield for EMC immunity
- 3 µ-Sec response time (200kHz bandwidth)
- High level of output accuracy
- Outstanding linearity. Predictable output vs. current measurement
- Operates off an input voltage of 5 VDC and provides a 0.5 to 4.5 VDC output voltage that is ratiometric to the input.