MEAN WELL Releases Ultra-Wide Range Input 60W DIN Rail DC-DC ConverterJanuary 23, 2020 by MEAN WELL
MEAN WELL Releases Ultra-Wide Range Input 60W DIN Rail DC/DC Converter.
MEAN WELL is excited to release our first ultra-wide range input 60W DIN rail DC/DC converter, the DDRH-60 series. Key features include: 150~1500Vdc ultra-wide input range, 4KVdc input-output isolation, -30~+80℃ wide temperature range, operating altitude up to 5000m, potted design with improved environment protection, free air convection cooling, doesn’t require external components for EMC performance, low ripple & noise, DIN rail mountable design, and complete protection features. The product is suitable for solar and wind-powered renewable energy applications, as well as DC power distribution systems that require voltage conversion from high voltage to low voltage DC.
- 150~1500Vdc 10:1 ultra-wide input range
- 57mm slim width, saving DIN rail space
- Potted with silicone gel, provides dust and moisture protection and free air convection cooling capability
- -30～+80℃ ultra-wide temperature range ( >+55℃ de-rating)
- Built-in DC OK relay contact
- Operating altitude up to 5000 meters
- Protections: short circuit / overload / over voltage / over temperature / DC input under-voltage / DC input reverse polarity
- Adjustable output voltage (100~120%)
- Suitable for installation on DIN rail TS-35/7.5 or 15
- Safety approvals: EAC / CE (IEC62109-1, EN55302)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 57 x 93.5 x 105mm
- 3 years warranty
About MEAN WELL
Founded in 1982, MEAN WELL is one of the world's few manufacturers dedicated to standard power supply products. It is ranked the 5th in global power supply (DC output) makers according to a report by Micro Technology released in March, 2019. 99% of MEAN WELL sales are of standard power supply products sold under the MEAN WELL brand name. The other four companies' products are ODM/OEM.
MEAN WELL has been working as a "reliable partner" with customers, suppliers, contractors, and employees to build long lasting mutual trust relationships based on the spirit of "good intentions."
Robust partnerships with 200 plus authorized distributors around the world, MEAN WELL has been growing and getting stronger for three decades. With 2,800 employees located at its global headquarters in New Taipei Industrial Park, Taiwan, branches and sales offices at Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Suzhou in China, California USA, and Netherlands in the EU, four advanced production bases in New Taipei City (Taiwan), Tianhe District and Huadu District in Guangzhou, and Suzhou City in China, MEAN WELL had a combined revenue of USD 1,007 million in 2018.