600A High Current Shunt Now AvailableAugust 28, 2017 by KOA Speer
The HS series from KOA is ideal for sensing currents up to 600 A.
Constructed using a solid metal alloy resistance element with copper terminations the device provides superior corrosion and heat resistance and has excellent pulse resistance.
- Large current detection by ultra-low resistance of 100 μΩ;
- High accuracy sensing with dedicated detection terminals;
- High reliability by robust construction; Small size (40 mm x 15 mm) and high performance;
- 2D code marking for individual resistance information is possible;
- Custom specific shapes on request;
- EU-RoHS compliant;
- AEC-Q200 qualified
Whether you're designing the car of tomorrow or connecting the Internet of Things, you need cutting-edge product solutions to bring your design to fruition. At KOA Speer, we're the ideal partner to help you do just that. Our constantly expanding line of passive components will give you the solution to make your concept a reality!
More than just Resistors - yes we're the world leader in thick film resistors, but our product line is broad and growing every day, including:
- Shunt/Current Sense Resistors
- Wide Terminal Resistors
- High Voltage Resistors
- Thin Film Chip Resistors
- Surge Resistors