When do you think EV sales will surpass all other car sales in the US?

EVs sales will be more than 50% of all US sales in...

• 2023-2030

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2031-2035

• 2036-2040

• 2041-2045

• 2046-2050

• After 2050

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi all,

I am appealing to the wisdom of our engineering community here. EVs get a lot of attention, press, and investment. But, according to one published report I found, EVs accounted for just under 5% of car sales in the US in early 2022. So, I am curious. When do you think EVs will surpass 50% of all US car sales? I would also love to hear your thoughts in the comments.

US has signed an agreement with the european countries to ban gas-fueled vehicles with a deadline of year 2035. So, I expect that from 2036 onward EV sales will skyrocket, unless a war or econimic crises forces the agreement to be delayed.

Hi all,

I am appealing to the wisdom of our engineering community here. EVs get a lot of attention, press, and investment. But, according to one published report I found, EVs accounted for just under 5% of car sales in the US in early 2022. So, I am curious. When do you think EVs will surpass 50% of all US car sales? I would also love to hear your thoughts in the comments.
To tell you the truth I really think that it will eventually peter out to none. It has been demonstrated to be unsustainable in an environment of uneducated people like the Democratic Regime.