Use of figures

May I copy your figures in the Capacitor guide and use them as figures in the Hebrew Wikipedia value "Capacitor"?
Your site is given as one of the references and a link directs the reader to your "Capacitors" article (Scroll down to the bottom of the page)
If you agree, these figures will be uploaded to Wikipedia and become public, with a "creative commons" use license.

I appreciate your interest in our Capacitor Guide, and I apologize for the delay in responding to your question. In response to your request, the answer is yes, you may copy the figures and use them in Hebrew (replication in English, however, is not permitted).

I appreciate your interest in our Capacitor Guide, and I apologize for the delay in responding to your question. In response to your request, the answer is yes, you may copy the figures and use them in Hebrew (replication in English, however, is not permitted).
I know this isn't my thread but the question I have is similar. Can one use the figures in any other language besides English? Just want to be certain.