NCR18650 Li-ion batteries true manufacturer

Hi All,
With all these fake batteries moving in the market, how do you ensure that your purchased batteries are not fake ones ?
I am using the Panasonic NCR18650B and I am not able to know the true manufacturer of this one.
I contacted Panasonic and they offer only cells or packs for big accounts. I assume Tesla like :)
Not sure who is the true manufacturer of those green Panasonic batteries packs. No brand on them. Just "Made in Japan".
Any one has a clue on that ?

Hi All,
With all these fake batteries moving in the market, how do you ensure that your purchased batteries are not fake ones ?
I am using the Panasonic NCR18650B and I am not able to know the true manufacturer of this one.
I contacted Panasonic and they offer only cells or packs for big accounts. I assume Tesla like :)
Not sure who is the true manufacturer of those green Panasonic batteries packs. No brand on them. Just "Made in Japan".
Any one has a clue on that ?
every manufacturer has a trademark and more so today's products have QR scanners to help you scan for original products. I would advise you to buy batteries that have such labels for you to be sure of what you get.