Motor speed control

Am doing a project where I need to control the speed of the servo, stepper, and dc motors. The dc motor runs a conveyor belt that is being controlled by a timer, the servo motor is moving a cartesian robot along the x y-axis while the servo motor is driving another conveyor belt that is controlled by capacitive sensors. I have an option of using PLC to run the system where I want to use the ladder diagram to do so. How do I do the program and how will it be loaded into the plc from the desktop?

You need to provide more info

1. PLC type
2. PLC manufacturer
3. Sequence of operation.
4. Type of DC motor control : speed control (analog) or just ON/OFF.

Giving a guess, It seems like a sequential process with events. You could use state diagrams to design it. Create a finite state machine of the sequence then convert it to ladder. To download the code into the PLC, you need the PLC software from the manufacturer and a cable (it depends on the PLC type).

Am doing a project where I need to control the speed of the servo, stepper, and dc motors. The dc motor runs a conveyor belt that is being controlled by a timer, the servo motor is moving a cartesian robot along the x y-axis while the servo motor is driving another conveyor belt that is controlled by capacitive sensors. I have an option of using PLC to run the system where I want to use the ladder diagram to do so. How do I do the program and how will it be loaded into the plc from the desktop?
You never shared extra info on your question. What did you end up doing?